Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My so-called dream guy....

Hi, everyone!!!
What’s up, guys??
For me it’s been a tough week..
You know classes in the morning..
My class would start at 8 every morning..
Monday to Friday..
Damn you esmp..
Really annoying..
Guess I’ve pampered myself too much last 2 semester..

Ok, enough the blabbering..
Now let’s discuss bout the title..

*********************************************** 

Have you ever dream about what your future beau would be like??
Have you??
I bet most of you did..
Yeah, so do i..

I’ve always imagine myself in the future would be with someone that full of criteria that I want as a Husband..
But, now it’s look like..
Well, dream is just a dream..
My boyfie is not really my dream guy..
But, I still love you, b..
Like, forever.. syg b byk2 taw.. <3<3
Although I had never imagine myself would be with the likes of prince charming..
But, surely.. I still I have my own version of Prince Charming.. ngeee~

Well, shall we compare my boyfie with my Prince Charming(PC)??
Hehehehe~
It would be funny, right..

**********************************************

Well, let’s get started..

Height

My PC: Tall, but not so tall..  only slightly taller than me..

My boyfie : like really tall.. I’m no kidding.. even my friend says, “tingginye bf ko, 
nyah…”

“it’s ok, b.. even b tinggi giler pun.. kite tetap sayang b,k..” *wink2* 
Figure

My PC : tough guy, but not so tough that would make him look like some shortie..

My boyfie : he’s slim.. but he fits!! <3

well, the last says it all kn, b??” 
Face

My PC :  juz handsome enough in my eyes.. *wink2* yeah, no need for others to compliment him.. “hensemnye…”

My boyfie :  well, he does looks good when he did something seriously.. like driving, sports and etc.. <3<3

“u’re the second macho man after my dad..  gud enough kn, b??”  *wink2*

Character

My PC : supposedly, I like manje type.. yeah, because they tends to be really sentimental..

My boyfie : manje gilerrrrr… lg manje dri aku neyh.. hahahaha~

“b mnje sgt, tp kite sukeeeee~” <3 <3

Well,  aku rse yg selaennye.. he did fulfill all the criteria I dreamt about before..
The more I know of him..
I seems to forget all the prince charming things..
Neyh pn aku sedaya upaye ingtkn semule..
It’s true what old folks said about love..
“CINTA ITU BUTA”
He’s not my dream guy (well,literally)..
Tp, I fell head over heels on him now..
Ngee~
Msti die suke klw die happen to read this entry..
I LOVE YOU, b!!!
<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment