Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

And the winnner is.........

GREETING~~~
Yeah, it’s time to update the outcome..
Of our suffering weeks…
Hahaha~
Yeah, the 4th DUNIA, gave me the most exhausting weeks..
Anyhow..

THE BEST BLOCK’S AWARD

Champion : JEBAT
1st runner-up : KASTURI
2nd runner-up : LEKIU
Consolation : LEKIR and TUAH

The Best Performance : KASTURI
The Best Decoration : JEBAT

HOUSE’S CUP
Champion : BENDAHARA
1st runner up : TEMENGGUNG
2nd runner-up : SYAHBANDARA
3rd runner-up : LAKSAMANA

Ktp’s star award:
Karaoke:
-solo : BENDAHARA
-duet/group : BENDAHARA

Modelling:
-best male : BENDAHARA
-best female : BENDAHARA







I would like to congratulate all the winner…

Especially to all KASTURI’s COMMITEES for the second place and the best performance award…

The tiresome week have paid well…

And I’m glad that it’s over..

now, I get to concentrate myself with the study ( a fact I would be doubt with!! Hehehehe~)…

The outcome somehow satisfied me very well…

And I don’t have any objection regarding the results by the jury...

I hope this event going to get awesome year by year..

And really looking forward for next year DUNIA…

So, till then…
XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment